Come try some of the world's finest beers and experience classic Czech hospitality in some of Prague's best-loved bars. The Czech capital is a Mecca for beer lovers, and the birthplace of the famous Pilsner lager. Introduced in Prague in 1845, the Pilsner revolutionized the world of beer and is a symbol of the Czechs’ love of the good life.
This 4-hour beer tour, will reveal the best-kept secrets of the national drink - learn how Czech beer is made, why it is considered the best in the world, and why the Czechs drink more than anyone else. Our experienced guides will provide you with local insights and take you to three authentic pubs; each specializing in a different Czech beer.
As you take in the unique atmosphere in the company of new friends, you will get to drink the best of the amber nectar and snack on traditional Czech cuisine too. Join us as we enjoy the Czech lifestyle and drinking traditions just like the locals – Na zdraví!
- Additional drinks and food are to be purchased separately.
- Smoking in pubs is still allowed in the Czech Republic. Whilst we always try to book a space in non-smoking areas, it is possible that on particularly busy days, the group may be seated in a smoking area.
You must be 18+ to enjoy this night out so please bring valid Photo I.D. SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. Large groups may, in some cases, be asked to leave a security deposit.
Take advantage of our group discount of 10% for groups of 10 or more!
This tour of Czech drinking culture includes:
- Explore Prague's lively bar scene with friendly, local guides
- Get expert tips and city insights for the rest of your vacation
- Make new friends in some of Prague's best-loved taverns
- Sample some of the world's finest beers and learn how they are made
- Visit 3 authentic Czech pubs
- Enjoy 4 small beers (0.3l), 1 large beer (0.5l) and bar snacks at the first pub